Thursday 24 September 2009

Dusty Dooms Day

Woke up yesterday to Darrin saying I have 2 things that I needed to know. Firstly, I had to look outside the window. I noticed a quiet, eeeeerie red glow outside my window and leapt out of bed. Imagine my shock horror when I saw this armegeddon like dusty dooms day outside!...


Secondly he said, I think there is something wrong with your dog's leg...


No idea what was wrong with Bonnie's leg except that she couldn't walk on it. Maybe she tripped over some dust.
It turned out there was a duststorm over the whole state. Here is a shot of my poor lil house...



and i tramped all the way to the top paddock to get this shot

cough splutter cough
everyone was whingeing about it all day, but i sort of thought it was pretty cool :)

1 comment:

Lis xx said...

why do all your dogs get 'mysterious' injuries affecting their ability to use one leg?
i was happy about the dust storm - now everyone's car looks as clean as mine!